Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Horses near Bishop, CA




We are home (finally)! While no vacation would be complete without horse photos, we found these two delightfully friendly guys on a side road outside of Bishop, CA. They came right up to us! Isn't the countryside beautiful there?

2 comments:

Molly said...

The view is to die for. Horses always enhance everything, even apple pie.
I'm glad you made it home :)

~JarieLyn~ said...

I love horse pictures too. Are the cloth around the eyes there to keep the flies off? And yes, it is beautiful country in Bishop.

My brother-in-law lives next to a miniature pony farm in Oregon. They probably have about 50 mini ponies. They are just so adorable.I love taking pictures every time I visit.